You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload or post any inappropriate or harmful material.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site (except for as allowed below)
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these terms or any policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate including (without limit):
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site and blocking access to the site by you.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY RESOURCES
Third party resources that can be accessed with hypertext links from this site are not under our control and we are not responsible for any of these third party resources. The third party hypertext links presented on this site are provided for your convenience only. The inclusion of any link on this site does not imply any recommendation, approval, or endorsement of that site by us and are not intended to state or imply we sponsor or are sponsored by or are in any way affiliated to or associated with such entities or are their legal agents or representatives. All third party copyrights or trademarks remain the property of the relevant parties.
NO WARRANTIES; DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY; NO OFFERS
This site, and all information available on or accessed through it, is provided “as is.” and we make no warranties, representations, or claims of any kind concerning the information presented on or through this site. We are not responsible for any loss, injury, demand, claim, liability, or damage of any kind and nature, whether known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising from use of the site, whether from errors or omissions in the content of this site or any other linked site, the site being down, or any other use of the site. Nothing on this site is intended or should be taken as investment, legal or business advice or being an offer capable of acceptance in any way to create legal rights.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE AND TRADEMARKS
This site was created and designed by us and is copyright ©2015 by Vectis IP Ltd and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Permission is granted to view, store, and print any pages within this World Wide Web site provided that (a) none of the pages is modified and (b) this page is included. Vectis is a trademark of Vectis IP Ltd and/or its affiliates
CHANGES TO THE TERMS OR POLICIES
We may revise these Terms or any policy at any time by amending this page or the relevant page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you each time you access our site.